Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Beauty King has liftoff...

Ok, I have a grant contract, so the equipment is covered. Thank you, IFP.

We've got a Director of Photography, four actors, a make-up artist, a costume supervisor, 4 tiaras, 2 crowns, 2 sceptors, and a mostly ready script. Well, it will be done by Thanksgiving. It better be, two of the actors are going to need it then.

So, the week after Thanksgiving, I will be papering the Carlson School of Management with flyers: "Want to work in the movie business? Make your connections now!" Whoever shows up can simply watch our budget or go investment hunting. Beggars can't be choosers. But, assuming there is an interest, what business major wouldn't seek out money, if I told them they'd be the first to get paid?

In the next week; I'll be fixing up the script, printing out legal releases, and maybe even register my production company with the state of Minnesota.

I plan to use this blog to keep my cast and crew up to date.